Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
How to Create a Signature Form?
To create a Signature form, do the following:
- Log in to GroupDocs dashboard using your credentials.
- In the dashboard, click Signature in the Dashboard list. .
- Under All Envelopes, click Forms.
- Click Add New.
Result: The signature form creation workflow is displayed.
- In the Step 1: Choose a File step, either drag and drop a file in the DROP FILES HERE area; or, click Upload File and upload a file from your computer; and then click Next Step.
- In the Step 2: Name step, enter a name for your Signature form, and then click Next Step.
- In the Step 3: Add Fields step, click Add Fields.
Result: The uploaded document is opened with a set of tools for adding fields adjacent to it.
- Drag and drop the required fields in the required positions of your document, and then click Save.
- In the Step 3: Add Fields step, click Next Step.
- In the Step 4: Select Output Filename step, select the check box adjacent to your preferred field to select an output format name depending on the field you select, and then click Next Step.
You can see the output file name format as soon as you select a field
- If you want to add a watermark to your document, in Step 5. Save or Publish, in the Watermark Text field, enter a watermark text.
click Upload Watermark, and then upload a watermark from your computer.
- Click either Save as Draft to save the form as a draft or Publish Now to publish the form.
Publishing the form allows you to get the form ID, which can be used while embedding GroupDocs.Signature app to your preferred CMS using the GroupDocs.Signature plugin.