Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Integrating the Plugin Through WordPress UI
Before starting the integration process, please make sure that:
- You do have an admin account at the WordPress website you plan to install the plugin on.
- You do have the WordPress version 2.8 or later.
- You do have a GroupDocs account.
- Your web server supports PHP cURL extension.
- cURL extension is enabled (extension=php_curl.dll).
Installing, and Activating GroupDocs.Viewer plugin in WordPress
To install, and activate the GroupDocs.Viewer plugin, do the following:
- Log in to WordPress installation using your credentials, and then click Plugins > Add New.
- Under Search, in the search field, enter GroupDocs and then click Search Plugins.
Make sure that you select Term in the drop-down list adjacent to the search field before you click Search Plugins.
Result: The GroupDocs.Viewer plugin is displayed.
- Click Install adjacent to the GroupDocs.Viewer plugin.
- In the newly displayed window, click Install Now.
Result: The GroupDocs.Viewer plugin is installed to the WordPress.
- Click the Activate Plugin link.
Result: The GroupDocs.Viewer plugin is activated.
Using the Installed Plugin
To use the plugin, do the following:
- Click Posts > Add New.
- In the WordPress editor tool bar, click (the GroupDocs.Viewer icon).
Result: The GroupDocs Embedder dialog box is displayed.
- In this dialog box, do the following:
- In the Document Link field, paste the document ID that you copied from GroupDocs.
- Click Insert.
- Click Save Draft and then click Preview.
Result: The embedded viewer is displayed in the preview page.