Good news to all! Google Cloud is now integrated with GroupDocs’ document management solutions. With this integration, you can now configure Google Cloud as your default storage provider for GroupDocs. You can set this up from within your GroupDocs account area. Flexibility in storage is vital when looking for a powerful document management solution. Most importantly, GroupDocs gives you power to choose your storage provider, which makes our solution flexible and user friendly.
Advantages of this integration are as follows:
- Upload huge volumes of documents to Google Cloud bucket and then use these with many different GroupDocs apps.
- Unique ability to select your storage provider adds power as well as flexibility.
- Integrate your existing Google Cloud bucket with GroupDocs, which saves time and effort.
- Integrate your document management with 3rd-party applications.
Setting Up Google Cloud with GroupDocs’ Document Management Solutions
GroupDocs lets you configure Google Cloud as your default storage provider easily from within your account area. The steps are so easy that you can set it up in seconds. You can either integrate your existing bucket or create a new bucket before you start configuring it in GroupDocs. Once you’ve a Google Cloud bucket ready with you, do the following steps:
- Go to the Storage Provider area on your profile page.
- Select Google Cloud from the Provider list.
- Enter your Google Cloud bucket name in the Bucket Name field.
- Click Apply.
It’s done! You’ve just configured Google Cloud as your default storage provider. Please refer to Integration of GroupDocs with Google Cloud help documentation for more details.
So why wait? Register with GroupDocs now to use our flexible document management solutions and storage options. Your suggestions and feedback are important for us. Please use our Live Chat support or our official feedback forum to talk to us. Get in touch with our newsletters and blog to get updates on all GroupDocs enhancements.