| GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET Library
- Added the ability to rotate the orientation of pages for PDF and image files.
- Added support for configuring watermark text when viewing documents using the HTML-based viewing engine.
- Russian localization.
GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET Library
- Allow access to print view options when printing.
- Navigate annotations using a tab-based view.
- Increased UI usability including quick annotation selection, and numerous bug fixes.
- Improved annotation print view compatibility with Internet Explorer.
- Various updates and fixes to improve annotation handling.
GroupDocs.Annotation for Java Library
- User avatar which shows picture of the reviewer associated with comments now available.
- New UI tools added for PDF files: ruler, underline.
- More tools now export to Word files: area, point, typewriter, watermark, underline, strikeout, text and resource redaction.
- Print preview dialog now shows added annotations.
- Added abstract database connector so developers can use any database.
- Various updates and fixes to improve annotation handling and display.
GroupDocs.Signature for .NET Library
- Quick configuration of database providers when initializing signature. Supported providers are JSON and MSSQL.
- Unified syntax for single and multiple signers to simplify development.
- Increased responsiveness since signing of the document is now switched to a parallel task.
- Fixed various issues related to placing the signature onto the document being signed.
GroupDocs.Signature for Cloud Library
- Added new image stamp field type to field preparation and execution for envelopes and forms.
- Envelope owners can now allow users to drag/move fields when signing.
GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET Library and Cloud App
- Improved detection of subscript and superscript when comparing Microsoft Word files.
- Improved detection of bold, italic and underline formatting when comparing Microsoft Word files.
- Improved performance by 40% for Word-based document comparison.
GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET Library and Cloud App
- Implementing custom trial limitation for each document type: Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project, PDF, email, image, and HTML.
- Preparation of Conversion platform for resizing and re-flowing content for viewing on a specific device.
GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET Library
- Added new feature to get template editor fields via C# or JS.
- The new Template Editor which allows fields manipulation of template fields using a rich UI.
- The Template Editor supports 3 different types of fields: TextBox, Image, CheckBox.
GroupDocs.Assembly for Cloud App
- The Template Editor can now create an assembly template from any Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat PDF file.
- The Template Editor supports text, image and checkbox fields.
- The Questionnaire Builder introduces date/time and multiline fields.