Greetings to all WordPress users! Here at GroupDocs, we've recently received a lot of requests for a tool that would allow you to seamlessly embed and display electronic documents (PDFs, DOCs, DOCXs, XLSs, PPTs, etc.) on a WordPress website. Our developers worked hard for a while and now we are proud to announce that our WordPress document viewer plugin has been approved by the WordPress authorities and is available for download from the official WordPress Marketplace.
Key Benefits Of Our Document Viewer Plugin For WordPress
1. Firstly, neither you, nor your visitors, need to download or install any browser plugins or Flash to view documents hosted with our document viewer plugin. You just embed a document to a webpage and users can view it right away from any modern web-browser.
2. Secondly, our document viewer doesn't convert documents to images, but displays them as real text files. This allows users to select and copy text right from the embedded document through a web-browser. And if you don't want them to do this, you can restrict the text copying option.
3. Thirdly, thanks to high-fidelity rendering, embed documents look just like originals. Fonts, formatting, images and layout are kept intact.
4. And last, but not least, we've designed a convenient UI that allows users to easily navigate the document while viewing it. For example, users can quickly turn pages with the Go Forward/Backward buttons, jump straight to a specified page, preview pages with thumbnails, zoom in or out of a document, search for particular text, download and print the document (if you allow them to). And all that can be easily done straight from a webpage on your WordPress website!
OK. But What File Formats Does This Document Viewer Plugin Support?
Here comes another interesting part - with our document viewer plugin for WordPress, you can embed and display documents literally of all common business formats, including:
- PDF documents;
- All word-processing files (DOC, DOCX, TXT, RTF, ODT, etc.);
- Excel spreadsheets (XLS, XLSX, CSV, etc.);
- PowerPoint presentations (PPT, PPTX, etc.);
- Image files (JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF).
How Do I Install The Plugin To My WordPress Website?
Also, please note that to use the document viewer plugin for WordPress, you need to sign up with us first. But don't worry, we provide a free 14-day trial, so that you can test the viewer before committing.