GroupDocs team values our users' time. GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET Visual Studio plugin helps our valuable users to download and compile source code examples. It reduces the time and efforts required to locate source code examples and GroupDocs.Comparison library from different resources. The plugin performs all the tasks required to try out GroupDocs.Comparison examples automatically. All you have to do is: Install the plugin and launch the wizard installed by the plugin. Once the wizard completes its processing, you can try CSharp or VB.NET source code examples from within Visual Studio without leaving the IDE.
- Appears in File menu in Visual Studio.
- Downloads source code automatically.
- Downloads GroupDocs.Comparison library automatically.
- Adds assembly reference automatically.
- Provides both C# and VB examples.
- Supports Visual Studio 2010, 2012 and 2013.
- Opens project in few steps.
- Easy to use.
- Saves time and reduces effort.
Downloads and Available Resources
- Download Plugin - CodePlex
- Download Plugin - Github
- Download Plugin - Visual Sudio Gallery
- Source Code - CodePlex
- Source Code - Github
- Download API - GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET
Installation and Usage
Installation of Visual Studio Plugin for GroupDocs.Converion Examples is very easy and simple. User just needs to download MSI file and run it. After finishing the installation, plugin will be integrated with Visual Studio and appear in File menu.
Visual Studio Plugin for GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET examples is open source and available for download. Developers can download it and get help to understand its working and extend its functionality. Following are the places from where source code can be downloaded.
As always, you are welcome to share your feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread